Thursday, January 22, 2009




Hi it's me Henry Burkle first I'll tell about my favorite games. In first place comes playing the Wii. My favorite game is LEGO STAR WARS the complete saga. The best episode is 1 the phantom menace but I also like the cantina because when you die you don't loose money. My favorite charecters are Kit-Fisto , Jango Fett , Darth Maul and Indiana Jones. You get Indi by going into a room and going through a door with a hat above it then you hit Indiana Jones and you buy him at the bar. 
Second comes playing outside. In the Summer I climb trees , ride bikes , swim and play with our  puppy ; a rowdy thing . Our favorite game is spinning bird I put a ball in a Chuck-it and spin he chases the ball in the Chuck-it it is fun to watch him go spinning out of controll. Sometimes the ball gets up in a tree and he barks at it; it looks like he is barking at a round yellow/brown squirrel and my dad has to get it. 
Third is playing games with my brother Albert (even LEGO STAR WARS baecause we spend lots of  time going opposite directions and don't get anything done.)
 See you for now!                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment