Thursday, February 19, 2009

kids











I don't get it.  We got Cinderella from blockbuster last Friday night.  I swear Ella would watch it 3 times a day if we let her.  Cinderella is even better than Barney in her book.  Ella was not raised to be a girly girl.  She has the cards stacked against her with two rough and tumble brothers.  She had a hand me down boy doll (which she named brother) until she was 2 1/2  and I felt sorry for her because she was using duck head book ends as dolls.  But Cinderella and the whole princess academy stuff must be hard wired in her DNA.

Then again Cinderella had Albert mesmerised and Henry is mad he couldn't see it because of his homework.  I guess it is just a great classic.

Just don't live your life expecting hard working feet to fit in glass slippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment